BC Game Terms and Conditions
This document details who owns the intellectual property rights to all of the content and services found on BC.Game’s various platforms. All references herein to “company,” “firm,” and “organization,” and the pronouns “we” and “our” mean BC.Game and its affiliated companies. The notion “resources” as used in this agreement shall mean all products and services developed by the Company in connection with the Website or BC Game mobile app, including but not limited to mobile applications, portable computer programs, and desktop computer programs.
By utilizing the Company’s infrastructure to deliver the Service, the User is deemed to have accepted the Company’s policies and all data processing. As part of the signup process, the customer must confirm his intent to use the company’s services by selecting the “I agree” box. The customer is the one who is responsible for reading this entire section of the document as well as all of the other terms that are related to the utilization of the company’s resources.
BC Game Grant of License
- The company deliveres all services and services for the client, assuming that the user will use them alone and will not share his data with others.
- Ownership of the account, according to the rules of the company, can only be made by a registered person over 18 years old.
- Violation of the conditions of use of the delivered services or any suspicion of this from the security service of the company, including due to minors, will lead to the blocking of the account until the circumstances are clarified or such account will go straight to a permanent ban without explanation.
- The Client is obliged to provide true and up-to-date data about his person in accordance with the legislation of the jurisdiction.
BC Game (as well as the group of companies belonging to this brand) is the sole owner of all rights to the content, music, graphics and promotions provided. Copyright content provided by the company is prohibited for commercial purposes, as well as copy, distribute, modify, translate and transmit materials from the company, unless otherwise stated in the terms of the action.
The user accepts the terms of this document that he/she is liable for damages resulting from his/her unauthorized actions on the company’s resources. The term BC.Game domain means any associated resource with BC.Game owned by the company, as well as the exclusive rights to its possession. Client is financially liable for any action related to correction/deletion, hacking or disclosure of information on BC.Game domains.
The firm promises to fix any technical issues as soon as possible so that service can be restored as soon as possible. Without providing a reason, the company may refuse to deliver services or may terminate any service at any time. Whenever a disagreement or dispute arises, the decision made by BC.Game’s management is final and cannot be appealed.
Your Obligations as a Player
Use of the BC Game website, mobile assistants, or any other method of interacting with the BC Game services constitutes the client’s agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- Since you are an adult citizen of your region, you are within the parameters of the law when it comes to participating in online gambling.
- You’re just a casual user who enjoys the company’s service in your spare time.
- You use your account on your own behalf only and do not transfer personal data to another person.
- If asked to provide identification or other personal details, you will do so in a way that is both accurate and current.
- Changes to your personal records (name, address, phone number, etc.) must be reported to the company without delay.
- You are responsible for keeping track of and promptly paying any taxes that may be owed in connection with any winnings, regardless of the jurisdiction in which the winnings were gained.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any monetary losses that may occur.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are used as a means of payment within the Service, but you recognize that they have no legal status as currency.
- It has been brought to your attention that Bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, is a highly volatile instrument whose value fluctuates based on market conditions.
- You agree to never make or accept payments from any third party that are unrelated to the services provided by the company.
- A personal account may not be sold or transferred to a third party under any circumstances.
Because the services provided by the company are intended solely for individual use, a customer who has signed up for an account cannot share their account details with other people who want to use the services. All wagering must be done from the individual client’s account; using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited.
In addition to the foregoing, residents of countries where BC.Game is not permitted to provide its services (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Costa Rica, France, Netherlands, Saba, Statia, Saint Martin, USA) are not permitted to use the company’s offerings. Users who install software to hide their location or prevent the service provider from determining their location are in violation of this Agreement and are not permitted to use the Company’s services. BC.Game follows all applicable laws and does not provide its services to users in countries where doing so is illegal. The company reserves the right to permanently disable any account that is found to be in violation of these terms.
Know your customer
When registering with the company for the first time, the client deliveres proof that he/she is over 18 years old and that he/she resides in a jurisdiction that is not a “banned” jurisdiction. In addition, BC.Game has the right at any time to request additional documents to determine the identity or location of the client. The firm may restrict the client’s account until the client’s identity has been established and confirmed.
The Company reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement, cease providing the Company’s Services to such a person, and dispose of his Account if the Client engages in activities that are illegal, manipulative, or otherwise prohibited in relation to the Services or other Clients. Additionally, the Client shall be responsible for any and all damages that may arise from the Client’s breach of this Agreement. If the Customer breaches this Agreement in whole or in part, the Customer shall be fully responsible for the actions of the Company’s management, including employees, managers, and directors, and for the actions of any and all users who may be harmed as a result of such breaches, including all costs associated with legal action.